Wednesday, March 13, 2013

1500 Posts & 17 Lach aspirants !

Mumbai :  The unemployed in search of jobs have sent applications in a record level.  This is an example to say how crazy are the bank jobs at present. State Bank Of India has given a notification for the recruitment of 1500 posts of Probationary Officers. There were 17 Lach applications received in a record level. The calculation of how many aspirants per post would blank our minds in shock. May be the security and assurance of the post are the reasons behind the competition.
Bank Chairman Prateep Chowdary has in Mumbai said that all the applicants would undergo the test and the job selection would be made by merit. Even in 2009, when SBI had given a notification for 11000 clerk posts, there were 36 Lach applications received then. Bank Chairman says the good pay scale of the bank is the reason for the demand.

1 comment:

  1. Very happy with them the color is on point. This lace wigs is EVERYTHING. I have had it for over a month now and it is still gorgeous, does not tangle hardly at brazilian hair is natural looking. I plucked the parting a bit and it was super easy and looks amazing. I have several wigs and this is the lace wigs uk a hat on. Matched my hair perfectly. Looks and feels amazing. I should have ordered brazilian hair for myself, but thats a quick fix. I have worn extensions for 17 years and I definitely love these. It is actually pretty thin but also very soft.

    ReplyDelete